- Royalty pools differ for all shows
- All shows are subject to royalties of the greater of X% of gross box office (verifiable) OR where no box office is taken, X% of the agreed per-performance fee.
- BASIC: 1 on the road (1 performer) This requires the venue to provide all technical help.
- ADVANCED: 3 on the road (1 performer, 1 CSM and 1 lighting technician).
Freight Requirements & Set pieces
- When travelling by rail or air, set pieces and some porps may be sourced by venue.
- When suitable set & prop items can be sourced by venue there should be NO FREIGHT REQUIREMENTS.
- In some cases excess baggage may be chargeable* - (*to be reimbursed)
Accommodation, Per Diems and Expenses
- Domestic: Excellent Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
- International: Minimum 4 star or better accommodation with breakfast, wi-fi & laundry included.
- Per diems @ at prevailing British Council "A" rate (min. GBP £45 equiv.) Per Diems must include all travel days and to be paid in cash in local currency upon arrival.
- Expenses covered for taxi to airport at home & abroad.
- Pick-up or taxi at foreign destination.
- All show related travel and hotel-venue-hotel transportation covered.
- Excess Public Liability insurance expenses covered.
- Inoculations and sundry travel & medical related costs covered by expense agreement.
- All other verifiable show related expenses.
Technical Requirements - see individual show tek listings
All shows benefit from a fully programmable lighting system although all shows are largely uncomplicated. Programmable lighting is important for consistency of reproduction and saving rehearsal time. A good sound system is required. When lighting is rigged and patched in advance, set-up and rehearsal can take less than 4 hours. Lighting diagrams and technical requirements are downloadable from the show pages on this site and hard copies will be provided with contracts.
Unless arranged otherwise, all shows use the in house technicians, but generally for international gigs, they travel with one Company Stage Manager/Technician who can call the shows and run the sound effects. One additional experienced English speaking/reading lighting technician required on site at each venue to rig, set-up and run the lighting. Pack-in/Bump-in should be around Noon on the day of a performance unless arranged otherwise.
Where further technical expertise is required, we may also travel with an additional lighting technician who can supervise and rig the primary set-up and run the lights during the performance. (* See Fees above)
Publicity Material Provided
Most publicity information can be downloaded from this website.
Publication quality images are downloadable from this site. Hard copy images are supplied only if necessary for larger reproduction if necessary. Photographs are not provided in bulk for international presentations.
Pre-designed artwork, example posters, leaflets, programme designs may emailed upon request (prepared in adobe PDF). Press releases, company and biographical information and review excerpts can also be provided in PDF format where the information is not awavilable from this website.
For international presentations, it is usually cheaper to print posters and leaflets in the destination country rather than sending heavy packages abroad. We can supply the print-ready designs (as above) although pre-printed posters and leaflets can be provided in small quantities at cost price (inc. postage & packing)
Workshops - for further information click here